I Got It


I take you somewhere ecstatic
Where you would feel fantastic
But something wasn't right
You said I was acting too nice

Too sensitive Too beta
You're a great communicator
So I had to pivot in an instant

Sometimes tough is what you need
Sometimes rough is what you crave
Now I know how to behave

A tighter grip on the arms than typical
A brighter spank on the ass than usual
We both know I'm a nice guy
So it's all role play
Crude and rude the things I say

Sometimes a sensitive guy is nice
That's not what you need tonight
I had to pivot in an instant
Rough and tumble for a minute

Ecstatic and fantastic
Sweet lover and communicator
I got it

Rough and tough for a minute
I had to pivot in an instant 
Take it all the way to the limit
Set a new record

I got it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog