So Lucky Am I


You're the happiest girl in the world
I'm the luckiest man in the land
Love Heaven sent Express delivery
On the porch We hold hands
So happy are you
So lucky am I

Your fabulous eyes take me
On a fantastic voyage
Blue like the icy glacier
Cross section of the earth
Core mantle and the crust
Wordplay foreplay assplay
Your kiss is still on my lips
Super duper love stupor

Quick! Write another poem
To immortalize this moment
Before the memory fades away
Before the wind carries it afar
Replay the passion never to forget
Confusing dialogue of old men half deaf
Good thing I have a love blog
To communicate foggy thoughts
I could have simply said
I Love You
But a poem is more romantic

A hundred kisses to say goodbye
Until the next time
So happy are you
So lucky am I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog