2022 Out On High Note


2022 goes out on high note. Great hope for 2023. 

I was in my apartment all year with my cat. 3 years living in my van was over. I still drive the van.

At the beginning of the year my health was an issue. The prostate number was rising. Not responding to testosterone hormone blocker alone. A daily pill since Feb. brought the number back down. But it caused lethargy, weight gain & mental haze.  I lost my muscle mass, atrophy from inactivity. In April I started physical therapy for an injured shoulder, which helped pull me out of my funk.

At the end of the year, 2 days before Christmas, a CT scan showed improvement since Jan. 19 scan indicating mild emphysema. My lungs cleared up. Because I've been working out. More breathing. More blood flow than a year ago. That's good news. Recent scan showed the July 11 lower back injury.

In April & May I was in a mental fog making poor judgments. Like an open relationship would be okay. Because I feel guilty about erectile dysfunction. 20 days on Grindr but no hookup. One week on eHarmony but I got back with my boyfriend.

I started this gay love blog on June 25 to save the relationship. It worked. Also I have more strength, stamina, energy & happiness than when 2022 began.

Out with the old / In with the new
But save the good stuff from 2022.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog