Lucky Bastard

It's an artsy film. Dramatic irony & character foils & symbolism. Good depiction of Rusty being young & confused & inarticulate. When you meet someone, you don't know they're damaged goods until after you fall in love. In walks heartbreak.

My boyfriend called while I was watching this movie. I told him about it. A drug addict will always choose the drug before everything until they're homeless living in the park. I've had a few toxic relationships when I was young.

Not anymore. I told my boyfriend I will always choose him first. I'm high on love. I'm addicted to love. I meet people but I'm not hooking up with anybody but you despite a rocky spring. He said, I love you. I started a love blog in June to reassure him. And to reassure myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog