Full Heart


Saturday night once again
Full moon other side of the house
Fan in the window
My arms are empty
But my heart remembers
How I love you like a spouse
I had to let go of everything else
My dreams are plenty
My heart looks forward

Next time we meet again
Sun high in the sky
Road trip for the day
A few kisses along the way
Listen to love songs on the radio
Hands touch when lyrics resonate
Picnic in the cemetery
If the weather isn't too dreary
Pay props to my dad on his birthday
Drive back home scenic byway 
Holding hands in nice weather
That's the dream for the next date
A road trip together 

Saturday night full moon right now 
Winter's bitter cold
Fan in the window
Love songs on the radio
My arms are empty
But my heart is full 
Of dreams and memories

Full Moon Full Heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog