Love Is Sensitive



My brother 
My friend 
My enemy
Can say something mean to me
So what 
Whatever
Who cares
My self-esteem is extremely high
Mere words can't bring me down

Unless my boyfriend says
The exact same thing
Coming from your lips
Those words have more power
Than you can imagine

I'm sensitive to everything
My boyfriend has to say
A compliment will cause me
To smile for days
Repeating something I said earlier
Means you've been listening 

But if you say something mean
The power of your words
How I feel 
I write a magic poem
To heal my heart
While I'm alone

When I read it to you
Love is sensitive
Feel the magic power
To overcome the negative

From my lips to your heart
I write this magic potion
Speak my love into existence
The magic works on you only
Because you already love me

I write a magic love potion
I read the poem with emotion
To overpower anything negative
Love is sensitive
From my lips to your ears
Sweep away all your fears

A magic love potion
A poem of magic words
For someone sensitive
The magic power of love

I cast a spell on you
Similar to the one I'm under
Love Is Sensitive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog