Early Valentine


I chose this card because it sounds like something I would write. It looks like my handwriting. It has space at the end for me to add a stanza. Valentines is two weeks from today. I will give it to my boyfriend next time I see him. Never wait because tomorrow may be too late. 

"We're So Good Together

I love the way we know each other heart and soul.

I love how we keep learning and laughing together along the way.

I love our shared dreams, our wild adventures, and our peaceful moments side by side.

I love growing closer as time goes by.

I love our yesterdays, our todays, our forevers -- and most of all, I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day" 
(American Greetings card)

I added--

From me to you
Your eyes of blue
After all these years
I still love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog