Heartache Of Separation


Love has two types of separation
Heartache after an argument
Longing after making love

Two types of separation
Heartache knowing
I hurt your feelings
I made you cry
I said things
And I lied

I'm sorry
As I rehearse these lines
In my mind
How to apologize
Still be right but not care
Shoulder any blame anywhere

Whoever may be right
It's my fault
If you feel uptight
Heartache how I made you feel
I made you cry
I said things
And I lied
Still I love you and always will

There's nothing about you that I hate
My heart aches when we separate
After an argument
A petty dispute
I can't wait to substitute
Love's redemption
The longing of anticipation
Knowing your hurt feelings are repaired
You're the one for whom I truly care

Replace the heartache of separation
After an argument
With the longing of anticipation
After making up

My heart aches after we argue
Still I long to reunite
Because I love you

Heartache of separation
Longing of anticipation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog