Trade My Heart For Love


Money can't buy love
We all agree
Still love is not free
How much does it cost
Let's give it some thought 

I do want your love
What have I to trade
Something of equal value
Take a moment to negotiate

What about my heart
Sound like a fair trade
My heart for your love
We can make it formal

In exchange for your love
I give you my heart
Perfect transaction
Fine relationship 

The heart needs love to survive
Love needs somewhere to reside
The heart needs love for warmth
Love needs the heart for comfort

Can I trade my heart
Is it the right deal
The best trade
Will your love like living in my heart

Money can't buy love
Still love is not free

Can I trade my heart for love
Will you like living in my heart?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog