Star date on star base (ep. 11)


I was having a lucid dream. 

I was standing at the river in the summer back on Earth. Hiding in the foliage so nobody could see our inappropriate displays of affection.

Jacob was wearing the blue tuxedo from Final Dance. He took off the jacket. Threw it over a log. Placed a bottle of wine on top. Unbuttoned his ruffled shirt all the way, showing his fuzzy torso.

He was standing behind me. I was wearing star base tank top & shorts. Sporting a new haircut & body trim. Thanks to Lieutenant & crazy piston chair.

Jacob's fuzzy beard brushed the sides of my face & neck. His body pressed against my backside. His arms around me. I was pulling down my shorts. Pulling up my tank top.

The river was trickling. Jacob's voice was more smooth than usual. More mature. Less trash talk.

He said:

"You look so damn hot David. Whoever cut your hair & trimmed your body, they did a good job.

"You know I want you to be my little bitch. And my bitch alone. Is that realistic? You way out there. I still don't know why you ran so far away.

"I do know I love you. I forgive you. Whatever, whoever you do, I still want you. I want that ass riding against my cock.

"I got your message. You feel like shit. That's all the apology I need. I want to apologize too for making you feel like shit.

"I don't expect you to hook up with Lieutenant again. You can already feel it was one-time only. What are you supposed to do when someone throws their ass on your lap when you already have a giant boner?

"Like you're throwing your ass against my cock right now. It causes me to unzip my pants. Pull out Bravo Delta (Big Dick)."

I turned around. Dropped to my knees. I went down on Jacob. Again and again. His hips started thrusting it into me. His dense bush brushing my nose.

I looked up. He was looking around to make sure the coast was clear. I looked at his bush. I saw his hairy legs as his blue slacks slid down.

Bravo Delta filled my throat.  I was gagging. But I kept taking it. This is my dream.

Jacob kept talking:

"I forgive you preemptively. If William taps your ass, it's okay. Don't feel like shit. Think about your situation. If I was there, I'd be slamming your twat hole every day.

"You need it. Stop thinking like a girl. We don't have to break up because you have an affair on the edge of the universe. It's my fault really for not being there to spank your little ass.

"William is so hot, I want him to fuck me too. I think about your virgin twat every night David. And my eye wanders to hotties like William every day.

"You little bitch! You little whore! Take it like a man!"

He was on the edge of climax. I wanted to take his load. He was so understanding. So thoughtful. His love was a rock. Rock hard!

Suddenly Jacob stopped & pulled out. Someone's coming down the trail. He pulled up his pants. I stood up. We stood apart.

Guess who it was. It was William. He was wearing the track pants & tank. While I was wearing the shorts & tank variation of the star base leisure uniform.

He walked right up to Jacob. He reached out for a handshake. They held hands a little too long. They made eye contact.

With his other hand, William reached into Jacob's still unzipped fly. Past his hairy bush. Grabbed Jacob's hidden cock. Started stroking.

Jacob said, "David get over here. You know you wanna go down on William. Yeah. While he strokes Bravo Delta."

I did. I wanted to blow him so badly. I didn't care who he was thinking about. Pretend I'm a girl. Don't fall in love with me because I already have a boyfriend.

I went down on William as he pulled Jacob's cock out into the open air & kept stroking. They kept shaking hands a little too long.

Jacob asked William, "Who are you thinking about right now? A woman? Your fiancee? With us you're going through the motions. So you're a bottom? Guys don't arouse you. But any sex is good sex. Including bro sex.

"Is that it? But we're thinking about you. We can't see the woman next to you. You're so hot & sexy.

"We all need human touch. What makes this bro touch? What David & I have is romance. We love each other & we are bros. A bro-mance is when you like each other. Sex or no sex 

"William we like you. But we don't love you. We have a life planned together. What happens on star base stays on star base."

I stood up to break the handshake. Too much testosterone. Jacob was getting ready to fight over me. Jealousy. Or was it only in my dream?

I stood between the two. My back against Jacob's front. He's so tall, he can see over my head.

I embraced William in front of me. Nobody was checking to see if the coast was clear. 

I lowered my shorts. I reached back & sent the blue slacks sliding down long hairy legs. I slid my ass against Jacob's hairy cock.

You could see my hard-on. I slid my other hand into William's pants. I fondled his manhood, semi erect at best. He had this to say:

"I don't want to break up a couple planning to marry. A cute couple like you. I see your connection.

"I know sexual love & romantic love are not the same. I offer sexual love. What love does Jacob offer? Memories & messages. For two long years.

"He'll be a civilian for a year before you return to solar system. Should anyone live without love? Some form of real, tangible love?"

Jacob interrupts with the sound of authority. "I give you permission William to fuck my little bitch. As long as he comes home safely. So I can fuck him forever!"

Jacob penetrated my ass in that moment & started fucking me. William turned around & pushed his ass onto my cock. I penetrated him.

It was ecstasy. Getting fucked again by Jacob's Bravo Delta. At the same time I was fucking William in the ass. 

I reached around & found William's cock standing erect. Maybe he was thinking about a woman. Maybe he wasn't thinking at all. He was feeling my cock massage his prostate. Forced to have an erection.

The three of us rocked our hips back & forth in chaotic rhythm. Until we came at the same time.

Now we were lying all three naked on my twin bed in my quarters on star base. In dream land there was plenty of room.

On the medium screen Jacob's video message & mine played in a loop. What happens on star base stays on star base.

I wake up alone with a smile & erection. I hit the head.

I see a text message from William. It's still early. I have time. I need to eat a small amount of real food. 

Then stretch the soreness out of my body. Maybe jerk off this hard-on if it won't go away.

A dream is a dream. Before a bro date with a sexy straight dude, what else would I dream about?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog