Wish For Tomorrow


Another tear-jerker! The most moving film I've seen in a while.

James and Michael meet at the art gallery. They fall in love. They become engaged to be married.

James dies unexpectedly in a construction accident. The family won't let Michael see the body or attend the funeral.

I got to thinking. What if something happened to my boyfriend? I wouldn't know about it. I would think he's standing me up. 

I would call repeatedly. Eventually I would go to his house to see if he's okay. I would introduce myself as a worried friend. So if you're breaking up, tell me. Don't ghost me.

What if something happened to me? How would he find out about it? We're definitely going to talk about this.

The solution I've come up with so far is to put a legible indelible note in my wallet. He should put a similar note in his wallet.

If something happens to me, please call my best friend (his name) so he can visit me in the hospital or attend the funeral. (His contact info)

If somebody asks if you are family, say Yes. Say you're my brother or secret half brother or whatever the situation calls for.

In a vast ocean of lies, our love will always be true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog