Love is Complicated

The gay romance of two older men. One out in public. One deeply closeted. 

This blog is an outlet for my romantic creativity. Love posts to my inspiration of 18 years. So he can read them on the down low. So I keep from self-detonation.

It's a weird relationship because he's in the closet. Sometimes. But I am not. Most people forget or can't believe I'm gay. That's how butch I am as a retired brick mason.

He's very manly, except in bed. Since our love is secret, we crave going out in public. Love is like playing with fire. You get burned. But heal up & play again.

I reassure him. If people find out you're gay, nobody will care. Times have changed. Your family will still love you. Your wife will still hate you. Work still needs your special skills.

I will be here to catch your fall.

I'm a minor local celebrity political writer. I came out in a 2003 newspaper article, page 100 in my book. Before he & I met. Go there if you want politics. 

NO POLITICS IN THIS BLOG! Only love & romance, passion & heartbreak, breakup & reunion. Anything gay I want to talk about.

Fasten your seatbelt for an emotional rollercoaster. The story of how love life & real life battle it out. Can't wait to see the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog