How We Met

We met in the parking lot of a national park overlook. About 6 pm the day after Labor Day, September 7, 2004.

His dog came over & broke the ice. My future boyfriend was wearing big work boots, oversized for his smaller frame. We chatted as he changed into tennis shoes.

He was forward. Yes I'm gay. I was to follow him to a more remote overlook although he was low on gas. 

We walked down the trail & fooled around.

We agreed to meet the next day and take it further. We both had jobs where a rainy day is a day off. A hurricane was forecast. We exchanged phone numbers.

Now it was dark. He drove away first. When I drove out of the park, I saw him fueling up his pickup at a gas station.

I tooted my horn. He waved with his whole body. That was hot. 

Next day I called two wrong numbers. Oh well. He probably scribbled it because he wasn't serious.

Then he called me. Thus began this passionate affair. I had his phone number now.

We would hook up as often as three times in eight days. Until we couldn't function in real life. Then we would need time off from each other.

In the beginning my boyfriend was still being discreet. He gave a fake name. He fibbed about how many children he has. He didn't want me to break up with him if I thought I would break up his marriage.

At first we used protection for sex. And the sex was incredible. Then I tested the limit & stopped using condoms. This is the moment we became serious.

Then he went away for a week. I went back to the park & received a blowjob.

My boyfriend returned. We had unprotected sex again. I didn't tell him I had hooked up while he was away.

Then I had symptoms & tested positive for an STD. I had to call my boyfriend & tell him. That was an emotional phonecall.

He asked, What can I do? I said, Don't have sex with anybody. I'll go with you to be treated.

I blamed it all on the anonymous hookup. But I could have caught it from my boyfriend.

Also I harbored a secret all these years until recently. 30 minutes before I met my boyfriend, I was having sex in an adult bookstore. I could have caught something there. I stopped at the overlook to rest, not to cruise.

Things were moving so fast. I was happy to date just one guy. I was glad to start fresh & put promiscuity in the past. He had fooled around before meeting me. So we both had a clean slate.

I promised I would tell him if I hooked up BEFORE he & I hook up again. On the weekends I won't be looking for tail like a normal person. I  will remember the incredible sex with him during the weekday. The next date is scheduled.

You can be yourself & not worry about catching something. So get wild & naughty. Get more serious than you can imagine.

In December he broke up with me because he couldn't stop thinking about me. Our first breakup.

I joined martial arts Kendo at the fitness club. So I could give my mind a rest from thinking about him. At least for a couple hours a few times a week. When sticks are swinging at you, it's hard to think about other things.

Of course we got back together & broke up a few more times. Now 18 years later, we were in a state of breakup.

An open relationship is a broken relationship. Since I have erectile dysfunction, I thought it would be okay for us to fool around with other people. I was wrong.

Now we're in the process of getting back to monogamy, such as it can be when you date a married man.

Still we struggle to handle the passions. I once told him, It's okay to think about each other A LOT as long as we can function in real life.

How did we get back together after that First Breakup ? Next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog