The Last Time Was The Best Time


It's no secret
Sometimes I think of someone else 
I close my eyes 
At the moment of passion
Instant of satisfaction
I call it role play
I call you by another name
Sometimes I close my eyes
I see love unrequited
Ex-boyfriend broke my heart
Old flames reunited
Hot stud on the street
They exist in my fantasy
Here you are in my arms

Two decades making love to you
Something has changed again 
Last time we made love
My eyes stayed wide open
They are for you only
I close my eyes for those others
In darkness and shame
But last time was different
Somehow the hottest mess ever made
The luckiest hand ever dealt
That's how I felt
Eyes wide open 

The well of inspiration is infinity
Because love has divinity
Divinely crafted from the start
Expertly handled by the heart
When I close my eyes
I see the ghosts of memories
Eyes wide open Here you are
Seems like the first time

Of all the times we made love
The Last Time Was The Best Time
Every time gets better
You and I together

The Last Time Was The Best Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog