I Sweat The Small Stuff


Forget about the big stuff
I sweat the small stuff
That's what love is made of

Kisses and hugs
Touches and walks
In the park holding hands
On the forest trail
I whisper small stuff
On the mountain top
What a gorgeous view
I say little things
Like I love you

When I'm with you
I forget about the big stuff
I sweat the small stuff
That's what love is made of

Like slow dancing
Under a full moon
To the radio
Camping outdoors with you
It's the small stuff
Like wading in the river
Holding you forever
Love doesn't cost very much
It's the cheap little things
That love is made of

I can't do much about the big stuff
Lucky for us it's the little stuff
That love is made of
The cheap little things
Like kisses and hugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog