Star date on star base (ep. 1)


I've had a morning woody ever since I awoke from hyper sleep.  Maybe it's stimulation from the catheter. Leftover irritation. Maybe I need to orgasm.

Must have been summer when I left. Freezing cold now. My nipples stand erect & proud under the flimsy flight suit. My hair has grown a couple inches. Still the chill gives me goose bumps.

I see my reflection in the shiny sheet metal walls.  I'm scruffy & skinny. I lost my muscle mass from inactivity. 

So my erection is visible a light year away.

Star date? I don't know. It was the year 2522 back on earth. I was having a lucid dream.

It was hot on this mountain top trail. So was he. Brawny & buff like a lumberjack. Except skinny like a teenager.  

He kissed me like crazy after we went under the tree canopy & outside the range of the sensors.

He was a half foot taller. So I stood on tippy toes with my arms around his neck holding on. 

One of his arms held my lower back. The other extended a broad hand over my ass. The longest finger probed a little deeper.

I was wearing this stupid hyper sleep flight suit. He was wearing his military dress uniform. Except he was unshaven like when we met.

We kissed again. His manly hand left my ass. He grabbed one of my hands. He squeezed it. He held it. He placed it on his crotch. 

I felt his manhood fully aroused. My knees went weak. I would have fallen to the deck if his embrace had not been so strong & steady.

He didn't have to say anything. I knew what to do. My knees would touch the ground anyway.

Now we're in a cave. He was paranoid that our love-making would be detected. That we would be so distracted by passion, we might not be aware of others.

He opened his fly. His cock flopped out in my face. I sucked it right away. I could see his hairy bush in his wool pants. 

I looked up. He was looking around to make sure the coast was clear out of habit. Then he looked down at me. He smiled. He put his hand behind my head. He grunted.

He said, Yeah you want it. You little bitch. You know I missed you & your twat hole. I wanna fuck you so bad.

The rhythm of his hips got faster. His cock drove deeper. Sweat dripped from my forehead on this summer day in this clammy cave.

He said, I'm gonna miss you so much. Why do you have to leave? Fuck a damn star base!

He drove deeper & faster. He grunted & groaned.

I want you to stay, dammit. I wanna fuck you every day! 

His shout echoed & reverberated. He shoved it in as far as he could. I started gagging. He pulled it out. Gave a single stroke. He shot gobs & gobs on my face & my flimsy flight suit.

Please don't go to that cold-ass star base!

Then I woke up in that freezing cold star base. Here I am looking for thermal underwear and a heated flight suit. I hear voices at the end of a long hallway. The crew will set me straight.

I didn't want to leave Jacob. Or planet Earth. Or the warm summer. I don't want to serve the crown in icy outer space for two years.

As I get closer to the crew's quarters, I start to feel more normal. I lost my erection. My nipples have softened. The air is warmer over here.

I take a deep breath. I check my appearance in the door's reflection. My flimsy flight suit is clean.

I take another deep breath. This may be the last time I'm alone with my thoughts & memories. I hope I don't have to pretend to be straight for two whole years.

Here I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where My Heart Belongs

Lap Dance In Toronto

New Love Blog